islamabad Electricity Supply Company (IESCO) is a main force dispersion organization in Pakistan serving more than 2.9 million clients with a yearly income base of over Rs.100 billion having operational purview that covers five regions to be specific Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal.
The Company is effectively searching for a high type group pioneer for the situation of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER who has the exhibited ability and potential to lead and stay with the on the track of diligent development and making an incentive to benefit its clients. We look for a proactive, result-situated proficient with set up validity and execution record, who can take testing tasks. The up-and-comer is needed to have solid authority, group building, change the board, relational and relational abilities with the high drive for execution focuses according to the terms and conditions are given hereunder:
1. The applicant should have at any rate 20 years of, involvement including at any rate 10 years working in the Power Sector, with in any event 3 years experience at Senior Management positions.
2. The competitor should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a Master Degree in Engineering or Business! policy implementation or Management or Economics or Finance.
3. The up-and-comer should follow Fit and Proper Criteria and different conditionalities, as recommended in the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
4. The competitor should be a Pakistani resident.
5. Pay and recompenses will be comparable to MP-I Scale (at the underlying stage) and employing will not be under MP Scale strategy, MP-I scale referenced above is for characteristic reason as it were.
6. The underlying agreement will be for a time of three (3) a long time, with a yearly presentation assessment to be led by the Board of Directors (BoD) IESCO.
7. Application and assertion structures are accessible on the IESCO site www.iesco.com.pk.
8. Candidates will present a marked printed duplicate of the online application structure through messenger administration/enlisted mail administration alongside the accompanying archives:
a. Duplicate of point by point CV
b. Duplicate of CNIC.
c. Revelation on non-legal stamp paper of essential worth, according to example accessible on the IESCO sites affirming that the competitor isn’t ineligible to go about as Chief Executive Officer following the arrangements of the organizations demonstration, rules, and the supporting rules.
d. Duplicates of Degrees! Tributes appropriately checked by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the expert body or affiliation whichever is significant.
e. Validated duplicate of the enrollment with proficient overseeing body or PEC.
f. All pages of the application ought to be numbered and endorsed by the candidate.
9. The applications should come to the beneath referenced location inside 15 days from the date of distributing of the promotion.
10. Application deficient in any regard or got after due date won’t be engaged and no case at all thereof will be satisfactory.
11. The applicants previously working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Public Organizations can likewise apply through legitimate channel alongside NOC of their area of expertise gave on its Letter Head.
12. Applicants will create all unique reports at the hour of the meeting.
13. IESCO maintains all authority to retain/drop the entire enrollment measure at any stage without doling out any explanation.
14. Just short-recorded up-and-comers will be welcomed for interviews/determination measure.
No TA/DA will be acceptable for the meeting/determination measure
10. Up-and-comers will be delivered all unique reports at the hour of meeting.
11. IESCO maintains whatever authority is needed to retain/drop the entire enlistment measure at any stage without allotting any explanation.
12. 0nly short-recorded competitors will be welcomed for interviews/choice cycle.
13. No TA/DA will be permissible for the meeting/determination measure
IESCO Head Office, Street-40, Sector: G-7/4
Islamabad, Tel: 051-9253232 Fax:051-9253233
Last Date to Apply: 01 Feb 2021