Housekeeper Jobs In New Zealand
A brand new apartment hotel in Milford (close to Smales farm park n ride bus station) is looking for housekeeping team members to join a multi cultural team. Property is opening 1st June.
- Cleaning guest rooms (making beds and cleaning bathrooms)
- General cleaning common areas (hallways, lobby, bathrooms, exterior of the building and car park)
Applicant must be:
- Well groomed
- Physically fit
- Punctual & reliable
- Professional and friendly
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team environment as well as work without supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit)
Work starts 8.30 am until finish (around 2 – 3 pm) on weekdays and 9 am until finish on weekends.
Working in New Zealand
Many people wish to work in New Zealand while living there. The New Zealand administration has introduced a variety of work visa permits for foreign nationals. So, that these foreign workers can offer their skills or launch their own business concern. A candidate must have knowledge about the employment trends in the country before making a request for a work permit from New Zealand. To get a permit for employment, you must have a qualification regarding your employment or job.
· Improved living standard
· A good employment level or a job position
· High salary packages
· The high value of your CV, skills, and talents
· Your career will be a boom
· More chances to get more work
· You can improve your skills by taking training sessions under the supervision of qualified staff.
Job Description & Requirements
- It must be on the alert and vigilant in duty hours.
- It performs a variety of Cleaning rooms, bathrooms & preparation of hallways and other assigned areas.
- It must be observed and report.
Education: High school diploma / Any education degree
Experience: One to three months related experience
Work location: New Zealand
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Publish Start Date: 28 May 2021
Salary: Not Given
How To Apply
To apply the company website click the below link.