· Maintain the cleanliness of office by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting and wiping surfaces, empties trash
· Maintain the cleanliness of the restrooms, including toilets
· Maintain the cleanliness of the pantry area, ensure cups and utensils are always clean for usage
· Sets up, stocks and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies
· Prior cleaning experience (highly preferred)
· High standard for cleanliness
· Attention to details
· Ability to follow instructions
· Time-management skills
· Physical stamina
Years of Experience
GS Group was incorporated in 2004 and amicably split from LG Group in 2005 to focus on Energy, Construction and Service businesses with the Corporate Vision of Value No. 1 GS.
As part of GS E&C’s strategic move into Asia, Singapore was considered the perfect platform for our market expansion. Hence, GS E&C Singapore Branch was incorporated in September 2008.
GS E&C has recently been awarded the largest-ever project from Singapore’s Land of Transport Authority (LTA) to construct the world’s largest vehicle depot. It will be the first in the world to integrate three train depots for EWL, DTL and TEL and one bus depot within a single site of 36 hectares. This land integration will save Singapore 44 hectares of land, or an area of approximately 60 football fields.
So, join us and play a part in the efforts to build this great little Nation, The Little Red Dot.
Additional Company Information
501 – 1000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Construction / Building / Engineering
Benefits & Others
Medical, Smart Casual