The Board of Directors of Company is looking for a reasonable possibility for the situation of its “CEO” to be based at SEPCO Head Office at Sukkur. The forthcoming competitors are required to be dynamic, having a demonstrated history as a pioneer and a dream to convey in the difficult workplace.
Capability and Experience:
Competitor should have a four year college education in Engineering with a Master’s certificate in Engineering or Business Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance
The up-and-comer should have at any rate 20 years’ experience including at any rate 10 years working in Power Sector, with in any event 3 years’ involvement with a senior administration position.
Compensation and remittances as passable to MP-1 Seale (at the underlying stage) (Hiring will not under MP Scale strategy. MP-1 scale referenced above is for demonstrative reason as it were).
The underlying agreement will be for a time of three (3) a long time, with a yearly exhibition assessment to be led by the separate Boards.
Other Eligibility Criteria
The forthcoming up-and-comer should meet with the Fit and Proper Criteria’ as given in The Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
The up-and-comers are required to be acquainted with the business climate and administrative accepted procedures and have sharp business insight.
Guidelines and General Conditions:
Application Form appropriately filled in and endorsed on recommended design should be sent to the accompanying location inside 15 days from the date of distribution of this promotion alongside the accompanying reports:
- An affirmation on non-legal stamp paper appropriately bore witness to by a vow magistrate attesting, bury alia, that he/she isn’t ineligible to XI as a Chief Executive as per the arrangements of the Companies Act. Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules. 2013. Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines. 2015 and other SECP pertinent arrangements.
- Copies of Degrees/tributes properly checked by the Higher Education Commission or the expert body or affiliation. whichever is applicable.
- Detailed CV, 4 Passport size photos, and verified duplicates of CNIC is required
- Application deficient in any regard or got after due date won’t be engaged and no case at all thereof will be worthy
- Only shortlisted up-and-comers will be required a meeting for which no TA/DA will be permitted.
- Application Form and Declaration are accessible on SEPCO site www.sepco.com.pk.
- SEPCO claims all authority to retain drop the entire enlistment measure at any stage without allotting any explanation.
Last Date to Apply: 03 Feb 2021